Essence of Ethiopia Dmc is part of the Group Essence of The world DMC’S and is a full service DMC;
We offer a vast range of services from incentive programs, skillfully coordinated cultural and creative programs, for nice and small incentives group, conferences, meetings, and normal cultural groups as well special interest tour for individuals,.
Our operation could take you to every corner of Ethiopia but also to other countries on which we operate under the name of Essence of the World DMC’S with offices in : Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bali, Indonesia Myanmar, China, Hong Kong, Madagascar.
Essence of Ethiopia Dmc is a world class DMC, Our in depth logistical expertise offers professional, detail focused and flexible support system for your event, regardless of its size and complexity. If you look for unique ideas and very creative programs we are the right team that you look that has the right passion to work for your clients with quality & right service. We deliver what we promise
Contact us today : firstname.lastname@example.org
• The area of Ethiopia is 1,104,300 sq. km, which makes it approximately as big as France
and Spain combined.
• The capital of Ethiopia is Addis Ababa, which means "new flower" in Amharic. The
altitude is 2,355m (7,726 ft), making it the 3rd highest capital city in the world.
It is also the diplomatic capital of Africa.
• More than 70% of Africa's mountains are found in Ethiopia. Probably due to the high
altitude in the country, Ethiopians are famous for being great long distance runners.
• Lake Tana is the source of the Blue Nile River, which meets the White Nile River in
Sudan to form the Great Nile River. Lake Tana supplies 85% of the water to the Great Nile
• The Danakil Depression is home to one of the lowest points on the African continent - Dallol,
at 116m below sea level - and one of the only lava lakes in the world - at Erta Ale volcano.
• The Great Rift Valley, the most significant physical detail on the planet that is visible
from space, cuts through Ethiopia from the northeast to the south of the country Culture
• There are more than 80 different ethnic groups in Ethiopia with just as many languages
and over 200 dialects are spoken throughout the country.
• Ethiopia is the only country in Africa with its own unique script.
• Ethiopia claims to hold the Ark of the Covenant as well as a piece of the True Cross
on which Jesus was crucified.
• Ethiopia is known as the Cradle of Mankind, with some of the earliest ancestors found
buried in the soil. Lucy (3.5 million years old), the most famous fossils found,
were unearthed in Hadar.
• Ethiopia remains one of the only nations in Africa never to be colonized. It was occupied
briefly by the Italians from 1936 to 1941.
• Ethiopia is home to 9 UNESCO World Heritage sites, more than any other country in
TOP 10 things to visit or do :
1. Attend the Timket Festival The Timket Festival (which is also known as the Epiphany Festival)
2. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lalibela
3. Visit the Ethnological Museum in Addis Ababa
4. Birdwatching in Simien Mountains National Park
5. Photograph Rare Animals in Bale Mountains National Park
6. Cruise Lake Tana
7. Swim in Blue Nile Falls
8. Explore Gondar’s Castles
9. Shop in Addis Ababa’s Local Markets
10. Sample the World’s Best Coffee
• Ethiopia follows the Julian calendar consisting of 12 months of 30 days each and a 13th
month of 5 or 6 days. It is roughly 7 and a half years behind the Gregorian calendar.
• The Ethiopian fiscal year begins on 8 July and the Ethiopian new year begins on 11
September (12 September in leap years). Ethiopians will ring in the year 2005
on 11 September, 2012.
• As with many equatorial countries, the sun dictates time in Ethiopia. The sunrise marks
the beginning of the day and the sunset marks the end of the day. What most of
the world would call 7:00, Ethiopians would call 1:00. Both noon and midnight
are 6:00 in Ethiopia.
Food & Drink
• Coffee, one of the world's most popular beverages, was discovered in Ethiopia.
• Ethiopia has the largest per capital density of cattle in Africa and the 10th largest in the world.
• Teff, the grain used to make the Ethiopian staple injera, is an ancient grain believed to have
originated in Ethiopia between 4000BC and 1000BC. It is the smallest grain in the world
and is rich in calcium, phosphorous, iron, copper, aluminium, barium and thiamine and is a
good source of protein, amino acids, It is a great gluten-free option.
• Ethiopia is the home of the Black Jews, known as the Falashas, or Beta Israel.
• Ethiopia adopted Christianity in the 4th century, making it one of the oldest Christian
nations in the world.
• Islam also appeared early in Ethiopia, during the time of Mohammed, when his followers
fled persecution in Arabia and sought refuge in Ethiopia.
• Emperor Haile Selassie, the last emperor of Ethiopia, is worshipped by Rastafarians
as a devine being In fact, their name comes from Haile Selassie's birth name,
Ras Tafari, which means "Prince Tafari".
• There are 279 species of mammals found in Ethiopia, of which 5 are critically endangered,
8 are endangered, 27 are vulnerable and 12 are near-threatened. There are 31
endemic mammal species found in Ethiopia.
• There are 924 species of birds found in Ethiopia, making Ethiopia a bird-watchers paradise.
Of these, 23 species are endemic to Ethiopia.
• There are 175 species of fish found in Ethiopia, 40 of which are endemic.
• The gelada baboon is, in fact, not a baboon, but an old world monkey often classified in
its own genus. They are the last surviving species of ancient grazing primates that were
once widespread. They have a complex social system where women are dominant.
The patch of skin on their chest becomes bright red on females when they are most
fertile. Young males form bachelor groups and older males serve as grandfatherly
figures, looking after the young. They can be found in large groups, sometimes up to
800 or more, particularly when there is food to be found.
We handle: Incentives, Meetings, Conferences Cultural groups, , adventure travel, bird and nature watching , individual FIT clients and much more
Some of our DMC Creative, Innovative and Coordination services include:
• Accommodation and Venue planning in Addis Ababa, A varied and wide selection, International star Chain Resorts, and Boutique Hotels and lodges .
• Unique incentive programs and ideas (that nobody did before) in Ethiopia with option beach stay in Madagascar Nosy be
• VIP Express Immigration and Customs clearances arranged for Passengers and Equipment.
• Exclusive Meet & Greet Arrival Airport Services including dancers
• Private Police escorts (on request)
• Transfers & Transportation (Domestic - Land/Air and Sea
• Transportation), Unique Transfers in Classic or conventional vehicles
• Conference Assistance, Support and Logistics.
• Pre- and post-Event tours to Lalibela or other areas in Ethiopia or have nice beach stay in the exotic Nosy Be island Madagascar.
• Advice, Planning, Operation and provision of services for all Off site/Outside catering requirements, exotic Themed Parties .
• Entertainment - Local Cultural, International and Original.
• Corporate identity items such as Signage, Flags, Banners, Ice Carvings, Room gifts with corporate imaging.
• And Much More
Contact us today : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
When you want to build stronger relationships with a business partner, make a client feel truly special, offer an unforgettable reward to a top achiever, or give your employees the royal treatment... What better than to bring them to unparalleled Island of Sri lanka. Mysticism and majesty, of history, geography and culture.
Sri lanka brought alive with magic and splendour through the special incentive programs of Essence Of Sri lanka . Programs born out of creativity and experience at Essence of Sri Lanka Dmc, and an intuitive understanding of how to make every aspect of the tour out of the ordinary.
Imagine a program that takes your clients up to the remote paddy fields in a local village to experience the rice planting activity, or a visit to the ancient world renowned and heritage site ‘The Sigiriya Rock', or treated to royalty in being welcomed by an elephant swaying to the sounds of beating drums, or perhaps even taken on an old steam train ride through the tea plantations culminating with a visit to a tea plantation to gain hands on experience on the several processes in which the tea leaf is put through till it is finally ready to be brewed for drinking.
The opportunities are also there to have their lunches or dinners served in old mansions accompanied by the sweet sounds of orchestral music and watch the bevy of beautiful dancers swaying to that music. Your special events arranged in a local Sri Lankan Village where the entire village is illuminated with thousands of oil lanterns at night.
To have your clients go through the process of the secrets of being treated at a Spa with an aromatic massage in pure Sri Lankan style, giving them the experience of what it means to be treated like kings and queens. This is only the beginning of what Essence of Sri Lanka has to offer in terms of incentive programs The other exclusivities on offer are royalty welcomes to your clients with the choicest of travel arrangements which include luxurious accommodation, gala theme evenings, entertaining cultural shows and nature inspired excursions.
All of this combined with the way in which Essence of Sri Lanka DMC excels in working closely with planners ensuring minutely detailed proposals, full brochure support on hotels and sites, swift response timings and a meticulous planning of the entire program from pre departure teasers to detailed menus. So now you know why we have been able to gladden the hearts and minds of planners and clients alike from all over the globe. Essence of Sri Lanka :
Welcome Ayubowan (which means ‘welcome' in the Sri Lankan language). This is the traditional greeting with hands joined together that awaits your clients on their arrival in this magical and mystical Island of Miracles, and the greeting that will follow them throughout in which ever part of the island they would visit.
Essence of Sri Lanka : Accommodation
In every Essence of Sri Lanka DMC incentive program, meticulous care is given for the provision of accommodation to offer the guest full value for their money. Your clients will therefore be provided with accommodation ranging from Heritage Resorts to Luxurious Resorts, some of them being considered the finest in the world. Welcomed in traditional splendour, accompanied by banners, kits and exclusively designed gifts, your clients will arrive to find that all hotel formalities have already been completed and a special desk at their service, reserved only for you.
Essence of Sri Lanka : Transport
Only the finest of luxury air conditioned cars and coaches are used by the Essence of Sri Lanka DMC throughout the tours. The option is also provided for them to ride on any vehicle of their choice, be it an old car, bus, or even a Trishaw or even if they prefer a transfer on a scooter that too can be arranged.
Essence of Sri Lanka : Escort Manager
The services of a multi-lingual Tour Manager is included in all our incentive programs from the time of arrival to departure. An ‘Escort' who knows much more than just a destination, it's history and significance - a professional armed with all the required experience to understand what the client needs and to ensure that it is provided.
Essence of Sri Lanka : Mementos
Essence of Sri Lanka leaves no stone unturned to ensure that your client's trip is indeed a memorable one and will provide all assistance for them to carry back with them the mememtos of their visit to this wonderful resplendent isle by gifting them with pictures of their special interest tours, or a cocktail drink on a private and exclusive cliff overlooking the ocean, or the interaction visits to local villages - anything and everything based on the good memories they will carry on their return home.
Essence of Sri Lanka : Events and Themes
With Essence of Sri Lanka your clients are assured of visits to exotic destinations, greeted with welcome ceremonies unmatched in the world, lunches and dinners rich in mouth-watering culinary and delicacies served in unparalleled settings. From royal themes to modern day fantasies, every location is set in an unique theme adding a special flavour to the event with great ideas to accommodate any special request.
Try us today and fell the difference Contact :
When it comes to conference management, there is no magic formula. Every event is unique and so is our approach. We are able to support your organization in a number of different ways.
Among our many services, included are:
•Preparation of the master checklist : There are many steps to get the event right. We will run you through the list to make sure nothing is left out.
•Venue & Site selection : From analyzing a city or venue's capacity to hold your meeting to site inspections and venue contracting, we have the experience to know what fits you best.
•Total Logistics Management for the event : From ground transport, railways, airlines to movement of supplies and exhibition material, our team understands the complexities of total logistic management.
•Exhibitions, Audio Visual Equipment, Banners, Signage and Props : From dazzling stage design and sinages to state of the art audio-visual systems, we have a team to support your every branding related need.
•Conference Dailies, Delegate Kits : Plan it! can also assist you in printing Conference dailies and preparation of the delegate Kits.
•Secretariat Services, Business Centre : We can provide a complete in-house secretariat center during the conference as well as establish a comprehensive business center during the show.
•Preferred hotel and dining options : From hosting your event in luxury and super deluxe hotels to budget hotels, we! will help you make the right choice, every time. •Airport and Venue Hospitality : To facilitate the delegate movemnet and to ensure the smooth management of the conference, we can set up a hospitality desk at airports, and the venue.
•Special events and companion programs : From the traditional grandeur of a royal palace, to the simplicity of an Sri lankan village or the modern elegance of a black tie dinner, We will create the most memorable events for you. Our special companion programs will ensure that they leave with nothing less that the fondest memories.
•Specialisized Support Services : We know that it takes much more than a great venue and state of the art facilities to ensure the success of your event. That's why we dedicate an experienced conference consultant to exclusively look into your needs right from the start.
•Pre and Post Event Tours : From pleasure trips to technical visits or tours on the business circuit, we are adept at organising a wide range of programs as pre and post conference tours.
•Assuring safety and security : The safety of your delegates and the venue are always important. Our team will asses every aspect of safety and security to ensure a hassle free event
•Interpretation and translation services : We have a panel of professional interpreters in all major languages to assist the international delegates.
Contact us today for your need: email@example.com
Open for Representation coming soon
English, French, Dutch ,