Essence of Ethiopia Dmc is part of the Group Essence of The world DMC’S and is a full service DMC;
We offer a vast range of services from incentive programs, skillfully coordinated cultural and creative programs, for nice and small incentives group, conferences, meetings, and normal cultural groups as well special interest tour for individuals,.
Our operation could take you to every corner of Ethiopia but also to other countries on which we operate under the name of Essence of the World DMC’S with offices in : Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bali, Indonesia Myanmar, China, Hong Kong, Madagascar.
Essence of Ethiopia Dmc is a world class DMC, Our in depth logistical expertise offers professional, detail focused and flexible support system for your event, regardless of its size and complexity. If you look for unique ideas and very creative programs we are the right team that you look that has the right passion to work for your clients with quality & right service. We deliver what we promise
Contact us today : email@example.com
• The area of Ethiopia is 1,104,300 sq. km, which makes it approximately as big as France and Spain combined.
• The capital of Ethiopia is Addis Ababa, which means "new flower" in Amharic. The altitude is 2,355m (7,726 ft), making it the 3rd highest capital city in the world. It is also the diplomatic capital of Africa.
• More than 70% of Africa's mountains are found in Ethiopia. Probably due to the high altitude in the country, Ethiopians are famous for being great long distance runners.
• Lake Tana is the source of the Blue Nile River, which meets the White Nile River in Sudan to form the Great Nile River. Lake Tana supplies 85% of the water to the Great Nile River.
• The Danakil Depression is home to one of the lowest points on the African continent - Dallol, at 116m below sea level - and one of the only lava lakes in the world - at Erta Ale volcano.
• The Great Rift Valley, the most significant physical detail on the planet that is visible from space, cuts through Ethiopia from the northeast to the south of the country
• There are more than 80 different ethnic groups in Ethiopia with just as many languages and over 200 dialects are spoken throughout the country.
• Ethiopia is the only country in Africa with its own unique script.
• Ethiopia claims to hold the Ark of the Covenant as well as a piece of the True Cross on which Jesus was crucified.
• Ethiopia is known as the Cradle of Mankind, with some of the earliest ancestors found buried in the soil. Lucy (3.5 million years old), the most famous fossils found, were unearthed in Hadar.
• Ethiopia remains one of the only nations in Africa never to be colonized. It was occupied briefly by the Italians from 1936 to 1941.
• Ethiopia is home to 9 UNESCO World Heritage sites, more than any other country in Africa.
• Ethiopia follows the Julian calendar consisting of 12 months of 30 days each and a 13th month of 5 or 6 days. It is roughly 7 and a half years behind the Gregorian calendar.
• The Ethiopian fiscal year begins on 8 July and the Ethiopian new year begins on 11 September (12 September in leap years). Ethiopians will ring in the year 2005 on 11 September, 2012.
• As with many equatorial countries, the sun dictates time in Ethiopia. The sunrise marks the beginning of the day and the sunset marks the end of the day. What most of the world would call 7:00, Ethiopians would call 1:00. Both noon and midnight are 6:00 in Ethiopia.
Food & Drink
• Coffee, one of the world's most popular beverages, was discovered in Ethiopia, in the region of Kaffa.
• Ethiopia has the largest per capital density of cattle in Africa and the 10th largest in the world.
• Teff, the grain used to make the Ethiopian staple injera, is an ancient grain believed to have originated in Ethiopia between 4000BC and 1000BC. It is the smallest grain in the world and is rich in calcium, phosphorous, iron, copper, aluminum, barium and thiamine and is a good source of protein, amino acids, carbohydrates and fiber. It is a great gluten-free option.
• Ethiopia is the home of the Black Jews, known as the Falashas, or Beta Israel.
• Ethiopia adopted Christianity in the 4th century, making it one of the oldest Christian nations in the world.
• Islam also appeared early in Ethiopia, during the time of Mohammed, when his followers fled persecution in Arabia and sought refuge in Ethiopia.
• Emperor Haile Selassie, the last emperor of Ethiopia, is worshipped by Rastafarians as a devine being. In fact, their name comes from Haile Selassie's birth name, Ras Tafari, which means "Prince Tafari".
• There are 279 species of mammals found in Ethiopia, of which 5 are critically endangered, 8 are endangered, 27 are vulnerable and 12 are near-threatened. There are 31 endemic mammal species found in Ethiopia.
• There are 924 species of birds found in Ethiopia, making Ethiopia a bird-watchers paradise. Of these, 23 species are endemic to Ethiopia.
• There are 175 species of fish found in Ethiopia, 40 of which are endemic.
• The gelada baboon is, in fact, not a baboon, but an old world monkey often classified in its own genus. They are the last surviving species of ancient grazing primates that were once widespread. They have a complex social system where women are dominant. The patch of skin on their chest becomes bright red on females when they are most fertile. Young males form bachelor groups and older males serve as grandfatherly figures, looking after the young. They can be found in large groups, sometimes up to 800 or more, particularly when there is food to be found.
We handle: Incentives, Meetings, Conferences Cultural groups, , adventure travel, bird and nature watching , individual FIT clients and much more .
Some of our DMC Creative, Innovative and Coordination services include:
•Accommodation and Venue planning in Addis Ababa, A varied and wide selection, International star Chain Resorts, and Boutique Hotels and lodges .
•Unique incentive programs and ideas (that nobody did before) in Ethiopia with option beach stay in Madagascar
•VIP Express Immigration and Customs clearances arranged for Passengers and Equipment.
•Exclusive Meet & Greet Arrival Airport Services including dancers
•Private Police escorts (on request)
•Transfers & Transportation (Domestic - Land/Air and Sea
•Transportation), Unique Transfers in Classic or conventional vehicles
•Conference Assistance, Support and Logistics.
•Pre- and post-Event tours to Lalibela or other areas in Ethiopia or have nice beach stay in the exotic Nosy Be island Madagascar.
•Advice, Planning, Operation and provision of services for all Off site/Outside catering requirements, exotic Themed Parties and Banquets : On beaches, islands, jungles, special locations or Restaurants.
•Entertainment - Local Cultural, International and Original.
•Corporate identity items such as Signage, Flags, Banners, Ice Carvings, personal group programs, or Room gifts with corporate imaging.
• And Much More
Contact us today : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
When you want to build stronger relationships with a business partner, make a client feel truly special, offer an unforgettable reward to a top-achiever, or give your employees the royal treatment…
What better than to bring them to unparalleled land of Myanmar, the land of mysticism and majesty, of history, geography and culture. Myanmar brought alive with magic and splendour through the special incentive programs of Essence Of Myanmar Dmc.
Programs born out of creativity and experience at Essence of Myanmar Dmc, and an intuitive understanding of how to make every aspect of the tour out of the ordinary. Imagine a program that takes your client with Old Cars up to a remote rice field to do creative rice planting, or visit an ancient and well-known protected temple with the sound of beating drums.
Having lunch in our special places overlooking some majestic temples. Where thousands of oil lanterns light up your event at night on a local river sand bank . Where the secrets of Myanmar are revealed to you with a program which finally reveals you a total different destination (The land of the Gold).
And that’s only the beginning of all that Essence of Myanmar Dmc has to offer in terms of incentive programs. Other exclusives include special welcomes for your clients, the choice of travel arrangements, luxurious accommodation, gala theme evenings, entertaining cultural shows and natural-inspiring excursions. Combine this with the way in which Essence of Myanmar Dmc excels in working closely with planners, ensuring minutely detailed proposals, swift response time, and meticulous planning of everything from pre-departure teasers to detailed menus, and you know why we have gladdened the hearts and minds of planners and clients alike from all over the globe.
Essence of Myanmar Dmc : we are your Inspiration to Myanmar.
And that’s how Essence of Myanmar treats every guest, starting with a special welcome on their first arrival that brings to life this mystical and magical Land of Myanmar. A welcome that follows them to every place they go and at every hotel they check-in to. Specially prepared information kits and unique welcome pillow gifts are just a few other ways to get their journey off to a special start.
In every Essence of Myanmar incentive program, accommodation is planned to be the best that your money can buy. So your client could be staying at an old colonial hotel or in a magnificent resort. Welcomed in traditional splendour, accompanied by banners, kits and exclusively designed gifts, your client will arrive to find all hotel formalities completed, and a special desk at their service for you only .
At Essence Of Myanmar Dmc , we use only the finest air-conditioned cars and coaches throughout our tours. Name the vehicle you want your client to ride, and it will be ready at the doorstep like : Old Cars, Old busses or simply a nice transfer with a local scooter. You name it.
All our incentive programs include the services of an experienced multi-lingual incentive tour manager from arrival till departure. An escort who knows much more than just the destination, its history and significance. A professional armed with all the experience needed to understand what the client needs and how to ensure it.
Essence of Myanmar Dmc, goes to great lengths to ensure that your client’s trip is memorable in more ways than one. From gifting commemorative pictures of guests, to planning special interest tours such as a cocktail drink on a private and exclusive place or even organising handicraft demonstrations or local village interaction visits. everything is based on good memories that we will give you.
Events and Themes :
At Essence of Myanmar, we rejoice in giving your guests a true taste of the exotic places they are visiting. We greet them with welcome ceremonies they cannot experience anywhere else in the world. We treat them to lunches and dinners, rich in mouth-watering culinary delicacies served in unparalleled settings. From royal themes to modern day fantasies, every location is set in a unique theme adding a special flavour to the event with great ideas for any request.
Essence of Myanmar Dmc : Think green ( responsable tourism)
We strongly believe that local people and the nature must be preserved at all times and therefore we work together with the local community to ensure that the local people will benefit from it. Local schools are helped, local nature preservation projects are ensured of our assistance during our incentives so that the future generation will be able to have a green Myanmar with responsable Incentives .
Contact us today : firstname.lastname@example.org
( Details create Excellence)
When it comes to conference management, there is no magic formula. Every event is unique and so is our approach.
We are able to support your organization in a number of different ways. Among our many services, included are:
•Preparation of the master checklist : there are many steps to get the event right. We will run you through the list to make sure nothing is left out.
•Venue & Site selection : from analyzing a city or venue's capacity to hold your meeting to site inspections and venue contracting, we have the experience to know what fits you best.
•Total Logistics Management for the event : from ground transport, railways, airlines, to movement of supplies and exhibition material, our team understands the complexities of total logistic management.
•Exhibitions, Audio Visual Equipment, Banners, Signage and Props : From dazzling stage design and signages to state of the art audio-visual systems, we have a team to support your every branding related need.
•Conference Dailies, Delegate Kits : we can also assist you in printing Conference dailies and preparation of the delegate kits.
•Secretariat Services, Business Centre : we can provide a complete in-house secretariat center during the conference as well as establish a comprehensive business center during the show.
•Preferred hotel and dining options : from hosting your event in luxury hotels to budget hotels, we will help you make the right choice.
•Airport and Venue Hospitality : to facilitate the delegate movement and to ensure the smooth management of the conference, we can set up a hospitality desk at airports, and the venue.
•Special events and companion programs : from the traditional grandeur of a palace, to the simplicity of a Burmese village or the modern elegance of a black tie dinner, we will create the most memorable events for you. Our special companion programs will ensure that they leave with nothing less than the fondest memories.
•Specialisized Support Services : we know that it takes much more than a great venue and state of the art facilities to ensure the success of your event. That's why we dedicate an experienced conference consultant to exclusively look into your needs right from the start.
•Pre and Post Event Tours : from pleasure trips to technical visits or tours on the business circuit, we are adept at organising a wide range of programs as pre- and post-conference tours.
•Assuring safety and security : the safety of your delegates and the venue are always important. Our team will assess every aspect of safety and security to ensure a hassle-free event
•Interpretation and translation services : we have a panel of professional interpreters in all major languages to assist the international delegates.
•We give you ideas (how to greening your event) What a better place than to have your meeting or conference than in Myanmar.
Contact : email@example.com
English, french , Dutch ,
English, French, Dutch ,