Essence of Ethiopia Dmc is part of the Group Essence of The world DMC’S and is a full service DMC;
We offer a vast range of services from incentive programs, skillfully coordinated cultural and creative programs, for nice and small incentives group, conferences, meetings, and normal cultural groups as well special interest tour for individuals,.
Our operation could take you to every corner of Ethiopia but also to other countries on which we operate under the name of Essence of the World DMC’S with offices in : Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bali, Indonesia Myanmar, China, Hong Kong, Madagascar.
Essence of Ethiopia Dmc is a world class DMC, Our in depth logistical expertise offers professional, detail focused and flexible support system for your event, regardless of its size and complexity. If you look for unique ideas and very creative programs we are the right team that you look that has the right passion to work for your clients with quality & right service. We deliver what we promise
Contact us today : firstname.lastname@example.org
• The area of Ethiopia is 1,104,300 sq. km, which makes it approximately as big as France
and Spain combined.
• The capital of Ethiopia is Addis Ababa, which means "new flower" in Amharic. The
altitude is 2,355m (7,726 ft), making it the 3rd highest capital city in the world.
It is also the diplomatic capital of Africa.
• More than 70% of Africa's mountains are found in Ethiopia. Probably due to the high
altitude in the country, Ethiopians are famous for being great long distance runners.
• Lake Tana is the source of the Blue Nile River, which meets the White Nile River in
Sudan to form the Great Nile River. Lake Tana supplies 85% of the water to the Great Nile
• The Danakil Depression is home to one of the lowest points on the African continent - Dallol,
at 116m below sea level - and one of the only lava lakes in the world - at Erta Ale volcano.
• The Great Rift Valley, the most significant physical detail on the planet that is visible
from space, cuts through Ethiopia from the northeast to the south of the country Culture
• There are more than 80 different ethnic groups in Ethiopia with just as many languages
and over 200 dialects are spoken throughout the country.
• Ethiopia is the only country in Africa with its own unique script.
• Ethiopia claims to hold the Ark of the Covenant as well as a piece of the True Cross
on which Jesus was crucified.
• Ethiopia is known as the Cradle of Mankind, with some of the earliest ancestors found
buried in the soil. Lucy (3.5 million years old), the most famous fossils found,
were unearthed in Hadar.
• Ethiopia remains one of the only nations in Africa never to be colonized. It was occupied
briefly by the Italians from 1936 to 1941.
• Ethiopia is home to 9 UNESCO World Heritage sites, more than any other country in
TOP 10 things to visit or do :
1. Attend the Timket Festival The Timket Festival (which is also known as the Epiphany Festival)
2. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lalibela
3. Visit the Ethnological Museum in Addis Ababa
4. Birdwatching in Simien Mountains National Park
5. Photograph Rare Animals in Bale Mountains National Park
6. Cruise Lake Tana
7. Swim in Blue Nile Falls
8. Explore Gondar’s Castles
9. Shop in Addis Ababa’s Local Markets
10. Sample the World’s Best Coffee
• Ethiopia follows the Julian calendar consisting of 12 months of 30 days each and a 13th
month of 5 or 6 days. It is roughly 7 and a half years behind the Gregorian calendar.
• The Ethiopian fiscal year begins on 8 July and the Ethiopian new year begins on 11
September (12 September in leap years). Ethiopians will ring in the year 2005
on 11 September, 2012.
• As with many equatorial countries, the sun dictates time in Ethiopia. The sunrise marks
the beginning of the day and the sunset marks the end of the day. What most of
the world would call 7:00, Ethiopians would call 1:00. Both noon and midnight
are 6:00 in Ethiopia.
Food & Drink
• Coffee, one of the world's most popular beverages, was discovered in Ethiopia.
• Ethiopia has the largest per capital density of cattle in Africa and the 10th largest in the world.
• Teff, the grain used to make the Ethiopian staple injera, is an ancient grain believed to have
originated in Ethiopia between 4000BC and 1000BC. It is the smallest grain in the world
and is rich in calcium, phosphorous, iron, copper, aluminium, barium and thiamine and is a
good source of protein, amino acids, It is a great gluten-free option.
• Ethiopia is the home of the Black Jews, known as the Falashas, or Beta Israel.
• Ethiopia adopted Christianity in the 4th century, making it one of the oldest Christian
nations in the world.
• Islam also appeared early in Ethiopia, during the time of Mohammed, when his followers
fled persecution in Arabia and sought refuge in Ethiopia.
• Emperor Haile Selassie, the last emperor of Ethiopia, is worshipped by Rastafarians
as a devine being In fact, their name comes from Haile Selassie's birth name,
Ras Tafari, which means "Prince Tafari".
• There are 279 species of mammals found in Ethiopia, of which 5 are critically endangered,
8 are endangered, 27 are vulnerable and 12 are near-threatened. There are 31
endemic mammal species found in Ethiopia.
• There are 924 species of birds found in Ethiopia, making Ethiopia a bird-watchers paradise.
Of these, 23 species are endemic to Ethiopia.
• There are 175 species of fish found in Ethiopia, 40 of which are endemic.
• The gelada baboon is, in fact, not a baboon, but an old world monkey often classified in
its own genus. They are the last surviving species of ancient grazing primates that were
once widespread. They have a complex social system where women are dominant.
The patch of skin on their chest becomes bright red on females when they are most
fertile. Young males form bachelor groups and older males serve as grandfatherly
figures, looking after the young. They can be found in large groups, sometimes up to
800 or more, particularly when there is food to be found.
We handle: Incentives, Meetings, Conferences Cultural groups, , adventure travel, bird and nature watching , individual FIT clients and much more
Some of our DMC Creative, Innovative and Coordination services include:
• Accommodation and Venue planning in Addis Ababa, A varied and wide selection, International star Chain Resorts, and Boutique Hotels and lodges .
• Unique incentive programs and ideas (that nobody did before) in Ethiopia with option beach stay in Madagascar Nosy be
• VIP Express Immigration and Customs clearances arranged for Passengers and Equipment.
• Exclusive Meet & Greet Arrival Airport Services including dancers
• Private Police escorts (on request)
• Transfers & Transportation (Domestic - Land/Air and Sea
• Transportation), Unique Transfers in Classic or conventional vehicles
• Conference Assistance, Support and Logistics.
• Pre- and post-Event tours to Lalibela or other areas in Ethiopia or have nice beach stay in the exotic Nosy Be island Madagascar.
• Advice, Planning, Operation and provision of services for all Off site/Outside catering requirements, exotic Themed Parties .
• Entertainment - Local Cultural, International and Original.
• Corporate identity items such as Signage, Flags, Banners, Ice Carvings, Room gifts with corporate imaging.
• And Much More
Contact us today : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Essence of Madagascar DMC , is a well known dmc with offices in Antanarivo and also in Nosy be . We have explored every corner of the island to concoct the best trips for our partners. We keep on discovering the best areas and places so that our offer of trips will be the most complete to offer a unique incentive program for your clients.
Some 80 million years ago Madagascar decided to break away from Africa. It has been going its own way ever since and the result is a destination quite unlike anywhere else on the planet The first time you come face-to-face with a ring-tailed lemur you will be bewitched. Is it a strange prehistoric cat, a tree-living dog or a primitive monkey? Look into its eyes and you may understand why the name lemur is derived from the Latin for ‘spirits of the dead’.
There are 23 different species of lemur on Madagascar, and they are not alone. There are 70 different species of bird – the island is a twitcher’s paradise – not to mention two thirds of the world’s species of chameleon and over 150,000 endemic species of flora.
If you ask Essence of Madagascar to create you a tailor-made Incentive or holiday trip to Madagascar you can expect to explore wildlife reserves with fossilised forests. Expect Jurassic landscapes. Expect fantastical rock formations. Expect to find an ancient culture that includes sculpted totems and richly decorated tombs devoted to the Malagasy ‘Cult of Ancestors’.
On Madagascar, expect to step outside the world of luxury holiday hotels, and into the unexpected. But visiting Madagascar also implies meeting its people, understanding its culture and tradition....It’s even the spirit of Madagascar to make your travel a high success for your clients.
Creativity is our way of working
We have a Office in Antanarivo and Nosy be
Micenosybe , Nosybedmc, dmcmadagascar, Dmcnosybe, receptif madagascar, nosy be receptif, madagascar dmc , micemadagascar, incentivenosybe
nosybeincentives, creativedmc, #weknowwheretobringyou
When it comes to conference management, there is no magic formula. Every event is unique and so is our approach.
We are able to support your organization in a number of different ways. Among our many services, included are:
•Preparation of the master checklist : There are many steps to get the event right. We will run you through the list to make sure nothing is left out.
•Venue & Site selection : From analyzing a city or venue's capacity to hold your meeting to site inspections and venue contracting, we have the experience to know what fits you best.
•Total Logistics Management for the event : From ground transport, railways, airlines to movement of supplies and exhibition material, our team understands the complexities of total logistic management.
•Exhibitions, Audio Visual Equipment, Banners, Signage and Props : From dazzling stage design and sinages to state of the art audio-visual systems, we have a team to support your every branding related need.
•Conference Dailies, Delegate Kits : Plan it! can also assist you in printing Conference dailies and preparation of the delegate Kits.
•Preferred hotel and dining options : From hosting your event in luxe hotels to budget hotels, we! will help you make the right choice, every time.
•Airport and Venue Hospitality : To facilitate the delegate movemnet and to ensure the smooth management of the conference, we can set up a hospitality desk at airports, and the venue.
•Special events and companion programs : From the traditional grandeur of a Mansion , to the simplicity of an Malgash village or the modern elegance of a black tie dinner, We will create the most memorable events for you. Our special companion programs will ensure that they leave with nothing less that the fondest memories.
•Specialisized Support Services : We know that it takes much more than a great venue and state of the art facilities to ensure the success of your event. That's why we dedicate an experienced conference consultant to exclusively look into your needs right from the start.
•Pre and Post Event Tours : From pleasure trips to technical visits or tours on the business circuit, we are adept at organising a wide range of programs as pre and post conference tours.
•Assuring safety and security : The safety of your delegates and the venue are always important. Our team will asses every aspect of safety and security to ensure a hassle free event
•Contact us today for your need: email@example.com
English, French, Dutch ,