Essence of Madagascar ,Nosy be DMC, is a high qualified professional with a wide range of tourism experience in Madagascar, specialized in : Meetings , Incentives, Conferences, Events ( MICE) .
Essence of Madagascar DMC is the best choice for clients who demand outstanding service, excellent value-for-money and quality with unique creativity ( with out of the box solution programs) to suit all tastes and budgets. Our extensive knowledge of Madagascar allows us to offer journeys that combine the most beautiful landscapes, fascinating cultural experiences and exciting sport adventures.
Essence of Madagascar Dmc is a thoroughly modern company representing the future of travel in Madagascar. Once you have experienced our combination of Western business know-how and the Malgasche understanding of the land and its people, we are confident you will agree that we are the best choice Dmc for Madagascar !
We carefully handle: incentives , meetings , conferences, cultural groups , special interest tours and individuals FIT .
We have full Dmc office in Madagascar,Bali Indonesia, Sri lanka & Maldives, Japan, Myanmar, China & Mongolia .
Madagascar-incentive-nosy-be-dmc, micedmc, Nosybemice, micenosybe, creativedmc, incentivesnosybe,incentivemadagascardmc, micemadagascar,
Dmc Madagascar Nosy be, Dmc Nosy be, Nosy Be - Agence tour opérateur receptif , Nosy Be - Madagascar Agence tour opérateur receptif
Air Madagascar, Air France, Ethiopian Airlines , Air Austral , Turkish Airlines, Ewa Air .
#essenceofmadagascar #essenceofnosybe #essenceoftheworlddmc #creativedmc #micemadagascar #incentivesnosybe #incentivesmadagascar #weknowwheretobringyou #essenceoftheworld, #madagascartravel #luxurymadagascar #fitmadagascar #adventuremadagascar #uniquemadagascar #airfrance #ethiopianairlines #airaustral #ewaair #turkishairlines
Madagascar is officially known as the Republic of Madagascar. This country is an island country in the Indian Ocean and is located in the coast of Southeast Africa. The nation comprises the island of Madagascar which is the fourth-largest island in the world, as well as numerous smaller islands near this place. A long time ago Madagascar was part of India but this place split from India around 85 million years ago, allowing plants to evolve and native animals in relative isolation. Madagascar is a very biodiversity hotspot . Over 90 % of its wildlife is found nowhere else in different places in the world
• Almost all of the plant and animal species found on the Madagascar Island are unique to this island. • Madagascar has two seasons, a dry cooler season which starts in May and last until October and a hot rainy season which starts in November and last until April.
• The capital of this island is Antananarivo. This city is also the Madagascar’s most populated city.
• The population of Madagascar : 21,290,000. • Madagascar is one of the poorest countries in Africa. The people in this territory face many problems including poor health care, a poor educational system, economic problems and malnutrition.
• Most of the population or better to say 52% maintain their indigenous religious beliefs, other 41% are Christian and 7% are Islam.
• Madagascar has two official languages, first is French and second Malagasy.
• Madagascar Island was under French rule from 1895-1957.
• This island has lost more than 80% of its original forest land since humans arrived on this place about two thousand years ago.
Madagascar is your unique experience no doubt. Many animals and plants that are in abundance in Madagascar can only be found on this island and nowhere else in the world. Imagine that! The rare flora and fauna and exceptional landscapes make this a destination worth visiting.
You can go from desert to tropical rainforest within 300km. Those that seek beauty, unique experiences and adventure are well suited for a visit on this island. To get the full Madagascar experience you would need a great combination of off road driving, national park adventures and a few days on the islands shores.
This island is the fourth largest in the world. Neighboring islands are Reunion, Mauritius, Comoros and Mayotte. The nearest mainland state being Mozambique.
Weather: Hot rainy seasons from November until April with frequent cyclones. May until October is the cooler dry season.
Cuisine: Malagasy cuisine reflects influences of Africa, China, India, Europe and Southeast Asia. Typical meals are based with rice and accompanied by loaka which comes in various varieties such as vegetarian or meat and typically are topped with a flavored sauce with ginger, onion, garlic, tomato, salt, curry powder or vanilla.
Communication: Malagasy people communicate indirectly. Communicating in a direct way is considered impolite and having a bad attitude. Communicating indirectly is their way of keeping harmony and peace.
In terms of language, French is widely spoken and of course Malagasy is spoken by 98% of the population. Having a basic knowledge of French will help you when visiting Madagascar.
Wildlife: Madagascar is a biodiversity hotspot with over 90% of the wildlife found nowhere else in the world. Due to its isolation of neighboring continents, this country is the habitat for many flora and fauna not found anywhere else on the earth.
This is what makes Madagascar so very unique and a must travel experience. The ring-tailed lemur is one of the many species only found in Madagascar and a must see.
Top things to see:
• The Ranomafana National Park which is home to the endangered golden bamboo lemur
• Masoala National Park which is home to ten species of lemur, especially the Aye-aye … the world’s largest nocturnal primate. Here you will also find a variety of birds and reptiles
• Royal Hill of Ambohimanga … the most sacred spots in Madagascar.
• Ifaty where you can go fishing and admire the 60 mile long coral reef.
• Avenue of the Baobabs is a group of trees lining a dirt road between Morondava and Belon’I Tsiribihina. This striking landscape is mesmerising with Baobaba trees up to 800 years old.
• Nosy Be is a premier tourist destination where tranquility is a given. Enjoy the sea food and blue sparkling clear water for a tropical experience.
• Ile Sainte Marie where you can view several wrecked pirate ships on the coast. This is a top location for
We handle : Incentives, Mettings, Conferences Cultural groups, Private villa rentals , weddings , Individual clients and much more .
Some of our DMC Creative, Innovative and Coordination services include:
•Accommodationand Venue planning: A varied and wide selection of Private Hideaways, International 5-star Chain Resorts, Exclusive Villas and Boutique Hotels.
•Unique incentive programmes and ideas ( that nobody did before)
•VIP Express Immigration and Customs clearances arranged for Passengers and Equipment.
•Exclusive Meet & Greet Arrival Airport Services including dancers
•Private Police escorts and road blocks (on request)
•Transfers & Transportation (Domestic - Land/Air and Sea
•Transportation), Unique Transfers in Classic or conventional vehicles
•Conference Assistance, Support and Logistics.
•Pre- and post-Event tours to exotic Madagascar or other destinaton .
•Advice, Planning, Operation and provision of services for all Off site/Outside catering requirements, exotic Themed Parties and Banquets : On beaches, islands, jungles, special locations or Restaurants.
•Entertainment - Local Cultural, International and Original.
•Corporate identity items such as Signage, Flags, Banners, Ice Carvings, personal group programs, or Room gifts with corporate imaging.
• And Much More
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Open for Representation coming soon
French, English, Dutch,