Essence of Ethiopia Dmc is part of the Group Essence of The world DMC’S and is a full service DMC;
We offer a vast range of services from incentive programs, skillfully coordinated cultural and creative programs, for nice and small incentives group, conferences, meetings, and normal cultural groups as well special interest tour for individuals,.
Our operation could take you to every corner of Ethiopia but also to other countries on which we operate under the name of Essence of the World DMC’S with offices in : Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bali, Indonesia Myanmar, China, Hong Kong, Madagascar.
Essence of Ethiopia Dmc is a world class DMC, Our in depth logistical expertise offers professional, detail focused and flexible support system for your event, regardless of its size and complexity. If you look for unique ideas and very creative programs we are the right team that you look that has the right passion to work for your clients with quality & right service. We deliver what we promise
Contact us today : email@example.com
• The area of Ethiopia is 1,104,300 sq. km, which makes it approximately as big as France
and Spain combined.
• The capital of Ethiopia is Addis Ababa, which means "new flower" in Amharic. The
altitude is 2,355m (7,726 ft), making it the 3rd highest capital city in the world.
It is also the diplomatic capital of Africa.
• More than 70% of Africa's mountains are found in Ethiopia. Probably due to the high
altitude in the country, Ethiopians are famous for being great long distance runners.
• Lake Tana is the source of the Blue Nile River, which meets the White Nile River in
Sudan to form the Great Nile River. Lake Tana supplies 85% of the water to the Great Nile
• The Danakil Depression is home to one of the lowest points on the African continent - Dallol,
at 116m below sea level - and one of the only lava lakes in the world - at Erta Ale volcano.
• The Great Rift Valley, the most significant physical detail on the planet that is visible
from space, cuts through Ethiopia from the northeast to the south of the country Culture
• There are more than 80 different ethnic groups in Ethiopia with just as many languages
and over 200 dialects are spoken throughout the country.
• Ethiopia is the only country in Africa with its own unique script.
• Ethiopia claims to hold the Ark of the Covenant as well as a piece of the True Cross
on which Jesus was crucified.
• Ethiopia is known as the Cradle of Mankind, with some of the earliest ancestors found
buried in the soil. Lucy (3.5 million years old), the most famous fossils found,
were unearthed in Hadar.
• Ethiopia remains one of the only nations in Africa never to be colonized. It was occupied
briefly by the Italians from 1936 to 1941.
• Ethiopia is home to 9 UNESCO World Heritage sites, more than any other country in
TOP 10 things to visit or do :
1. Attend the Timket Festival The Timket Festival (which is also known as the Epiphany Festival)
2. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lalibela
3. Visit the Ethnological Museum in Addis Ababa
4. Birdwatching in Simien Mountains National Park
5. Photograph Rare Animals in Bale Mountains National Park
6. Cruise Lake Tana
7. Swim in Blue Nile Falls
8. Explore Gondar’s Castles
9. Shop in Addis Ababa’s Local Markets
10. Sample the World’s Best Coffee
• Ethiopia follows the Julian calendar consisting of 12 months of 30 days each and a 13th
month of 5 or 6 days. It is roughly 7 and a half years behind the Gregorian calendar.
• The Ethiopian fiscal year begins on 8 July and the Ethiopian new year begins on 11
September (12 September in leap years). Ethiopians will ring in the year 2005
on 11 September, 2012.
• As with many equatorial countries, the sun dictates time in Ethiopia. The sunrise marks
the beginning of the day and the sunset marks the end of the day. What most of
the world would call 7:00, Ethiopians would call 1:00. Both noon and midnight
are 6:00 in Ethiopia.
Food & Drink
• Coffee, one of the world's most popular beverages, was discovered in Ethiopia.
• Ethiopia has the largest per capital density of cattle in Africa and the 10th largest in the world.
• Teff, the grain used to make the Ethiopian staple injera, is an ancient grain believed to have
originated in Ethiopia between 4000BC and 1000BC. It is the smallest grain in the world
and is rich in calcium, phosphorous, iron, copper, aluminium, barium and thiamine and is a
good source of protein, amino acids, It is a great gluten-free option.
• Ethiopia is the home of the Black Jews, known as the Falashas, or Beta Israel.
• Ethiopia adopted Christianity in the 4th century, making it one of the oldest Christian
nations in the world.
• Islam also appeared early in Ethiopia, during the time of Mohammed, when his followers
fled persecution in Arabia and sought refuge in Ethiopia.
• Emperor Haile Selassie, the last emperor of Ethiopia, is worshipped by Rastafarians
as a devine being In fact, their name comes from Haile Selassie's birth name,
Ras Tafari, which means "Prince Tafari".
• There are 279 species of mammals found in Ethiopia, of which 5 are critically endangered,
8 are endangered, 27 are vulnerable and 12 are near-threatened. There are 31
endemic mammal species found in Ethiopia.
• There are 924 species of birds found in Ethiopia, making Ethiopia a bird-watchers paradise.
Of these, 23 species are endemic to Ethiopia.
• There are 175 species of fish found in Ethiopia, 40 of which are endemic.
• The gelada baboon is, in fact, not a baboon, but an old world monkey often classified in
its own genus. They are the last surviving species of ancient grazing primates that were
once widespread. They have a complex social system where women are dominant.
The patch of skin on their chest becomes bright red on females when they are most
fertile. Young males form bachelor groups and older males serve as grandfatherly
figures, looking after the young. They can be found in large groups, sometimes up to
800 or more, particularly when there is food to be found.
We handle: Incentives, Meetings, Conferences Cultural groups, , adventure travel, bird and nature watching , individual FIT clients and much more
Some of our DMC Creative, Innovative and Coordination services include:
• Accommodation and Venue planning in Addis Ababa, A varied and wide selection, International star Chain Resorts, and Boutique Hotels and lodges .
• Unique incentive programs and ideas (that nobody did before) in Ethiopia with option beach stay in Madagascar Nosy be
• VIP Express Immigration and Customs clearances arranged for Passengers and Equipment.
• Exclusive Meet & Greet Arrival Airport Services including dancers
• Private Police escorts (on request)
• Transfers & Transportation (Domestic - Land/Air and Sea
• Transportation), Unique Transfers in Classic or conventional vehicles
• Conference Assistance, Support and Logistics.
• Pre- and post-Event tours to Lalibela or other areas in Ethiopia or have nice beach stay in the exotic Nosy Be island Madagascar.
• Advice, Planning, Operation and provision of services for all Off site/Outside catering requirements, exotic Themed Parties .
• Entertainment - Local Cultural, International and Original.
• Corporate identity items such as Signage, Flags, Banners, Ice Carvings, Room gifts with corporate imaging.
• And Much More
Contact us today : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
When you want to build stronger relationships with a business partner, make a client feel truly special, offer an unforgettable reward to a top achiever, or give your employees the royal treatment...
What better than to bring them to unparalleled country of Mongolia . Mysticism and majesty, of history, geography and culture. Mongolia brought alive with magic and splendour through the special incentive programs of Essence Of Mongolia .
Contact us today : firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) Mongolia with its stable politics, rapid growing economics and its richness in culture and history together with its beautiful landscape and smiling Mongolian people always promises all international MICE clients unforgettable experiences andevents.
We have the pleasure to offer end-to-end travel services for groups traveling to all destinations in Mongolia for corporate meetings, conferences, exhibitions, team-building off-sites, or for some well deserved incentives.
• Visa Support services for event participants.
• Meet & Great / Transfers:
• We provide the finest transfer service by offering a wide choice of transportation from: cars, vans, buses to luxury Limousine pickup with highly skilled service professionals.
• Hotel selection, reservation, fast check-in for the participants.
• We have contract with many hotels and tourist Ger camps. That make us can propose you the most appropriate accommodation at competitive rates.
• Conference Hall and meeting rooms selection & preparations for the event, installation of necessary equipment.
• Restaurants: We have cooperate with many good restaurants in Mongolia.
• Restaurant seats: 40-1000 (vip room, special hall and banquet etc)
• With our experience and knowledge of meeting venues in Mongolia, we will identify and propose the most appropriate venue for your meeting / event, in hotels, resorts or outside.
• Registration • We can handle registration of your clients to the conventions, seminars…
• Printed Materials and Signage
• We can provide all printed material your clients may need for their event or exhibition area, such as event program, menus, brochures, event signage, etc. • Technical Support • We can arrange for all technical and audio-visual equipment required for the meeting / event
• Daily Tours / Activities
• We offer a wide choice of daily tours in Mongolia in all destinations with interesting activities
• Special Gala Events
• For Mongolia corporate incentive travel programs, we can design and execute special gala events with specific themes to meet your taste.
• Mongolia Entertainment - Cultural Show:
• Experienced guides for MICE groups
• Private tour guide services
• Hostess Services: • Meet and great at arrivals of groups/individuals
• Escorting of groups for gala dinners and other events
• Information desk/registration services Other Services: Excursions and leisure activities organization, concert program creation; Preparation of memorabilia for participants, branding souvenir and handouts.
Just give us your detailed information and we will take care of everything else.
Open for Representation coming soon
English, French, Dutch ,